Cloud professional services are broadly divided into cloud based consulting services.
- Cloud professional services are broadly divided into cloud based consulting services including training and education services, assessment and advisory services,
- risk evaluation services. System and network integration services including cloud application design and development services,
- cloud migration and up gradation services, application load and performance testing services, cloud expansion and bridging services
- deployment and support services including application monitoring, management and optimisation services, data backup and recovery services, network and storage security services and compliance and security management services.
UCS cloud professional service offerings are consulting services, system and network integration services, and deployment and support services.
Service models are Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructureas- a-Service (IaaS).
Deployment models are private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud.
Services for all
Verticals are banking and financial services, insurance, public sector and utilities, transportation, healthcare, telecommunication and IT, education, retail, manufacturing, and others.
And the regions are North America (NA), Europe, Latin America (LA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
With our proven expertise, our AWS Certified Professionals are determined to give you satisfactory answers and resolutions for all your concerns related to AWS cost management service.
- 66 percent find it challenging to track cloud consumption for cost allocations.
- Reducing costs and improving IT efficiency are the leading desired benefits of the cloud.
- Only 25 percent can align IT costs with consumption.
- AWS promises highly secure and seamless deployment or migration of your traditional applications by enabling you with cutting-edge cost management.
It can help you monetise your business if you are smart enough to utilise its revolutionary capabilities.
Great Cloud For Your Business
To reap its real benefits, you need to strategies your efforts with advanced planning and preparation. Here are the 5 essential components that every organisation like yours should consider to achieve effective cloud cost management:
Discuss Critical Subjects With Your Cloud Provider
So as to ensure you get clarity on resource management, utilisation, and spending.
Strategies AWS Tagging
Your cloud architects will understand this and guide you what exactly it is and how it works.
Identify Scopes For AWS Resources
List out AWS applications and resources that are needed to be accounted for.
Make Use Of The Show Backs And Chargebacks
Assign the responsibility to collect usage based reports for environment, location and application.